• Sub Banner Hoa


We've put our associations online to provide you with more convenience and a wealth of website services and opportunities to share ideas and information; get news and announcements; access an online resource center for important association documents and forms; join discussion forums; utilize the member directory; and much more.

  • Need to pay your assessments? You have several options:

    • Mail your check (payable to your Association) with a coupon to :

      Association Name
      c/o Pope Properties
      PO Box 98050
      Phoenix, AZ 85038-8050
    • Lost your coupon book?  Request a replacement coupon book here.
  • An Alteration Application must be completed before you perform (or cause to perform) any addition or modification to the outside of your home.  Certain items are required with each ARC application in order for the application to be submitted to the Architectural Review Committee.  We urge you to read the application carefully before submitting.

    For most associations, a $35 non-refundable application fee, made payable to your association is required. 

    ARC forms are specific to each community. 

  • Realtor Resources

    For Realtors in need of specific community information such as Governing Documents, please contact us.

    Online Vendor Resources

    All new Contractors, Suppliers, and Vendors are required to submit the items listed below before your firm can be considered an approved vendor and thus eligible for payment for goods and/or services performed.

    • Form W-9 Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification (Form W-9)
    • Liability Insurance Certificate from your Insurance Agent with a minimum of $1,000,000.00 in Liability Coverage
    • Current Workers Compensation Certificate (or in the case of a Sole Proprietor the Sole Proprietor, Independent Contractor Workers Compensation Indemnity Agreement Completed and Notarized)

    You will receive the status of your application within two weeks of applying for approved status.

What does the association do?

The association is a non-profit corporation managed by a Board of Directors elected by the owners (or Developer if building is still continuing in the community). The Board is responsible for the management of the Association’s funds, the enforcement of the deed restrictions and the maintenance of common area property.

What is the Board of Directors?

The Board is initially under Developer Control. The governing documents for each community determine the time and method of transition to owners other than the Developer. The board of directors is then elected by the homeowners of the community. The board serves to oversee the business of the association as outlined in the governing documents for the association and in accordance with the laws governing Non-profit corporations.

What is a management company and what do they do?

The management company is engaged by the Board of Directors to provide guidance to the board, and to implement the Board’s decisions or instructions. The management company attends to the day-to-day operation of the association including collection of assessments, contracting for services, and providing the board with monthly financial statements for the association.

What is the management company’s authority?

The management company has no authority except as conferred by the Board of Directors. The managing agent does not make decisions; it implements the decisions of the board.

What are the Governing Documents?

The “Governing Documents” for your association are the Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws, Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions (or Declaration of Condominium) plus any Rules and Regulations, Resolutions or guidelines that have been established by the board of directors

What are the CC&Rs?

The Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions (CC&Rs) are the governing legal documents that set up the guidelines for the operation of the planned community as a non-profit corporation. The CC&Rs were recorded by the County recorder's office of the County in which the property is located and are included in the title to your property. Failure to abide by the CC&Rs may result in a fine to a homeowner by the Association.

What are the Bylaws?

The Bylaws are the guidelines for the operation of the non-profit corporation. The Bylaws define the duties of the various offices of the Board of Directors, the terms of the Directors, the membership's voting rights, required meetings and notices of meetings, and the principal office of the Association, as well as other specific items that are necessary to run the Association as a business. The Bylaws for the association may be viewed online within the Resource Center page of this site.

Are there any other rules?

Most associations have developed Rules and Regulations as provided for in the CC&Rs and adopted by the Board of Directors. Rules are established to provide direction to the homeowners for common courtesies with regard to parking, vehicles, pets and pool use hours, etc. In addition, your Association will adopt Architectural Guidelines with procedures for submitting requests to make exterior changes to your home. Such changes may include patio covers, decks, landscaping, exterior color changes or extensive interior changes and additions. These rules and guidelines are set up to maintain the aesthetic value and integrity of the community on behalf of all owners, and hopefully protect the market value of your investment as well. Violations of these rules may result in action by the Board of Directors and a fine. In addition, if you proceed with an exterior improvement or change, without written approval of the Board of Directors, or Architectural Committee, as applicable, you will be required to remove or correct the alteration and/or be fined for the violation

Where can I get a copy of the Governing Documents?

You received a copy at, or prior to, closing on your home. If you need another copy, it is available through our office or you may view them online if your association has a website. Your Governing Documents are recorded instruments so they are also available through the County in which your Association is located.

What is a deed restriction?

It is part of the Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions (or Declaration of Condominium) that you agreed to when you purchased your home. Through this documents, you agreed to certain standards of maintenance, upkeep and behavior in order to make the community as attractive as possible for yourself and your neighbors, and to maintain or enhance your property values.

Why do I need to comply with the deed restrictions?

When you purchase a home in a deed-restricted community, you automatically agree to comply with the restrictions then in place or that are properly established. This ensures that the integrity of the community is maintained, and that property values do not diminish.

What can I do if I see a violation of the deed restrictions or rules and regulations?

Homeowners are encouraged to become active in their community. You may complete a violation report on this site, or contact Resident Services at (941) 866-6044.

Why do I have to get permission for home improvements?

This better ensures that your intended improvement meets your community’s standards as set forth in the Governing Documents and avoids the problems that arise from the construction of improvements and the use of colors or styles that conflict with others in your neighborhood.

Why do I have to pay Association Fees?

All owners are required to pay Association Fees by the governing documents of their Association. The fees may be due in various increments as determined by the board or governing documents. They fund the operation and maintenance of the common property and are used to provide services for the benefit of all owners.

What do the Association fees cover?

Your Association’s fees or “assessments” pay for the maintenance, repair and administration of the common areas and facilities of the Association. These may include pools, tennis courts, recreational facilities, and, in the case of condominium or townhome associations, the actual physical structure of the building(s)

I don’t use the pool/clubhouse/dog park. Why do I have to pay the same association fees as those who do?

While these areas do benefit those who use them, they also benefit those who don’t use them. These areas are considered amenities that potential buyers look for when searching for a new home and therefore help to maintain your community’s value and, ultimately, your home’s value.

How do I pay the association fees?

Payments can be made via credit card or check in various ways. You may pay by credit card or e-check online (processor fees apply) by clicking here. You can also use your coupon book to send in a payment, made payable to your association, to our lockbox.. When sending checks to our lockbox, be sure to include your coupon. The lockbox is for payments only -- please do not send correspondence with your check.

Or, if you prefer, you can have your fees automatically withdrawn from your bank account as they become due.

Can I lease my property?

A rental application must be submitted along with a copy of the lease and a $100 application fee. The application must be approved by the Board of Directors prior to Tenant move-in. Rental applications are specific to each community. Check your community's website for your association's form.

What is the “common area”?

It is the land for the use and enjoyment of the members of the association. This includes facilities such as pools, playgrounds, and other amenities, and usually includes perimeter landscaping and entry features of the community.

What is a resale certificate?

A resale certificate, commonly referred to as an estoppel, is a disclosure by the association of the amount of the assessment and whether the seller of the property has or has not paid all assessments that are due and whether there are any violations affecting the property being sold.

What is a “Master Association”?“

Master-planned communities” are often comprised of several distinct homeowners’ associations. In such cases, the Master Association is the “umbrella” organization that provides services that are common to all of the individual associations, such as contracts for community maintenance, etc.